CEA is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Awards
2019 CEA Awards Nomination Process
Every year CEA honors remarkable educators and friends of public education from across Colorado at our Delegate Assembly. With so many people doing extraordinary things in their classrooms, school buildings, meeting rooms, and at the legislature, we need your help to find them. You can nominate a friend, fellow association member, community leader, or colleague – any Coloradoan who you admire and believe exemplifies the criteria of a respective award.
Recognizing someone can make a difference and one nomination is all it takes to shine a light on someone you admire who deserves recognition.
Review this process and consider whom you may want to honor with a nomination. Some awards are intended for individuals while other awards allow for an individual or group to be nominated. Your nominee may be selected for recognition at CEA’s Delegate Assembly when our annual awards are presented on Saturday, April 13, 2019.
The 2019 Awards Criteria and Nomination Booklet contains the same awards criteria for each of CEA’s awards and nomination information that will be available online. Nominations can be made by individuals or by a group such as a Local Association. The process has been streamlined to facilitate an efficient nomination. Please note that you will need the following items prior to beginning your nomination:
- Nominee Personal Information
- Nominator Personal Information
- Summary of Qualifications
- Resume or working biography (from nominee)
- Two letters of recommendation (Johnson Memorial Scholarship Award requires three letters)
- Three pieces of evidence such as pictures, articles, anecdotes, reports, and other items (CEA Award requires seven pieces of evidence; Johnson Memorial Scholarship Awards requires six pieces of evidence)
ALL NOMINATIONS ARE DUE BY 5:00 PM ON JANUARY 10, 2019
To begin your nomination, please click the button below. If you have any questions about the 2019 CEA Awards, please contact Casey Kilpatrick, Director of Learning Services at CEA (email@example.com).